Crockpot Buffalo Chicken

This weekend we had Jacks mom, sisters and grandma over for lunch and since I know they all love Buffalo Wings, I decided to try and make some crockpot buffalo chicken using chicken breasts and wing sauce.

I didn't have a recipe, so I just winged it. I just threw it together in the crockpot and it was amazing! Everyone was pleased.

For some reason though, I noticed the Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce came out slightly hotter in the crockpot than when I use it for actual wings. I'm not quite sure why this happened, but still it was good.

Ingredients:
6 frozen chicken breasts
1 small bottle Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce

Instructions:
Place ingredients in crockpot and cook on HIGH 2-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours. While chicken is still in crockpot, shred chicken with two forks.

We did variations on how each of us wanted to eat this meal.

I decided to eat over a bed of chopped romaine lettuce, 1/4 cup cooked quinoa, sliced celery, carrots and a little bit of corn. If you want to calm down the spiciness of the buffalo sauce, you can put some blue cheese or ranch on it. I chose a little ranch for my salad. If you like the spice, use no dressing and eat as is.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast