Pulled Pork

Wow! I just now realized I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. It seems when life gets busy, I really get busy!!! I still have been cooking, but with. Jack and I eating healthy, I definitely haven't been cooking a lot of new things. I have been putting a twist on a few things though and kind of making up some new things as I go.

This pulled pork was pretty much the easiest dinner I've made. Probably because it's a crockpot meal. I love the way meat just shreds apart after it's been cooking in the crockpot all day. Yummy!

Ingredients:
2 lbs pork roast
1 onion minced
1 12-oz bottle beer
1/4 cup siracha

Directions:
In a large skillet over high heat, brown meat on all sides. Place meat and remaining ingredients in crockpot. Cook on high 3-4 hours, low 7-8 hours.

With two forks, shred pork.  Serve over rice, or as a taco.

Jack and I decided to serve this pork with rice and veggies. Jack said it was his favorite of mine.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast