Paleo Coconut Flour Brownies

In fall I go through a nesting period! No I'm not pregnant, but I bake like I am during this nesting time....

It hit me a little early so I decided to make a healthier version of a brownie for my kiddos today. 

Brooklyn and Nicholas of course wanted to dig into the batter before I had cooked it... These were not too shabby and the kids are in love!!!


Ingredients:

1/2 cup coconut flour 

1/2 cup raw cacao powder 

1/2 cup raw honey 

1/3 cup coconut oil (melted) 

5 Eggs

2 tablespoons water

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Instructions:

1. Combine all dry ingredients in a dish and mix well.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in separate dish, mix well.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, while stirring.
4. Grease a 8×8 baking pan or place parchment paper on the bottom of the dish.
5. Pour batter into baking pan and smooth out the batter with a knife.


6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast