Muddy Buddy Popcorn

Sometimes I crave a different type of popcorn, so I just threw some things together.

I love Muddy Buddies, so I thought, why not do it with popcorn instead of chex. It came out great. I delivered some to both my family and Jack's and we still had an abundance of popcorn leftover, so the kids have been having a little bit here and there for a snack.

Ingredients:
6 cups popped popcorn
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:
Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.

In a small saucepan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows over medium low heat stirring constantly until mixture is smooth. 

Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and combine with two lightly greased baking spatulas until marshmallow mixture is evenly distributed on popcorn.  Add powdered sugar and continue to combine until well mixed.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast