Bacon Meatballs

So I'm doing all these new Paleo meals and so far they have all been a success. 

My stomach has been very happy with all this cleaner way of eating.

Since my kids don't like spaghetti squash, I still made noodles for them, but Jack and I ate ours with spaghetti squash. 

I cooked the meatballs in the sauce on low for 2 hours. I had to taste test one of course after an hour and OH MY GOODNESS! SO GOOD!!!

Ingredients:
1 package good quality bacon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Chop bacon into two inch chunks. Chop fine in a food processor. It should be pulsed into the size of grains of rice.

In a large bowl, combine ground bacon, sausage, beef, egg and spices really well with your hands.

Shape meatballs into large ping-pong-sized balls.

Add meatballs to your favorite sauce and simmer over low heat for 2-3 hours.

Serve over spaghetti squash or noodles.

 


 

 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast