Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf

Meatloaf was one of those staples in my home growing up. I actually mastered my meatloaf at age 10 and began making meatloaf once a week for my family.

Over the years I've tried several meatloaf recipes using beef, pork, turkey and chicken. Some recipes were definitely better than others.

Last nights dinner meatloaf was good. Since it was Sunday Football day, buffalo chicken was a must, so I decided to go with buffalo chicken meatloaf. 

Ingredients:
1 pound ground chicken
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 cup Franks hot sauce
1/4 cup almond flour
2 egg whites
1 tbs. parsley
1/2 tsp pepper

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly mist a 9” x 5” x 3” nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.

Combine chicken, blue cheese, almond flour, hot sauce, egg whites and spices until well mixed. 

Transfer mixture to pan and spread so that top is flat. 

Bake 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is no longer pink. Cut into 8 slices.

I decided to serve this with broccoli and mashed potatoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Sourdough Adventure - The Skinny on a Starter.

Spaghetti Squash with Southwest Chicken

Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast